MK Pilates SPIRALS
MK Pilates Spirals Programmes is a license free group movement class set to inspiring and motivating music chosen specifically for each individual section. This program is for everybody incorporating choreography that is designed to focus on specific styles of both dynamic stretching and stability challenge.
The movements focus on conditioning and stretch to create a toned, flexible and efficient body. This program is for everybody and combines Pilates and stretch moves to give you the satisfaction of feeling you are challenging yourself. Using the music to motivate and guide you will get results while having fun.
The class is split into two main elements: standing and floor work. Your fist half of the class is standing then you move to the mat and then finally end the class standing again.
For any teacher one of the challenges is to stay current and innovative at the same time for both your own and the class participant’s enjoyment and benefits. Spirals has been designed to keep you and your classes for years to come with already 13 individual programmes created and regular new releases in development all the time. With all the programmes sections interchangeable with each other your class variety is endless.
Each class programme we develop offers new music and choreographic combinations and movements to work with.
We have many ways you can become a Spirals Instructor with us, either by taking one of the workshops we run in many of our international centres or, if you would prefer, take the option of our distance learning programmes.
- Breakdown of Combinations
- Safety and Effective Teaching Skills
- The Class Programme and Music
- Course Handbook and Workbook
- Certificate of Achievement *
- (Face to Face) Evaluation on the day made by the tutor.
- (Distance Learning) Requires video submission which will incur an additional assessment fee.
* Certificate of Achievement. If you wish to receive this certificate, then there are two opportunities for assessment.
You are not required to be a Pilates or Dance teacher to attend this programme but those that have a Pilates certification and or a Group Exercise or Dance background will recognise references to their existing teaching skills.
Recommended but not limited too:
- Exercise to Music (E.T.M.) or equivalent.
- Dance Teacher Qualification or equivalent.
- Experience with the concept of teaching movement to music phrasing.
After you have purchased your first programme and you have been assessed you may buy any previous or new programme upon its release, receive the new Workbook, music and class programme video specific to the that programme.
- You will be able to deliver the MK Pilates Sprials Programme class anywhere
- Have a training manual, a license free Music and Class Programme specific to each class
- Able to purchase any marketing materials
- You will be listed on the MK Pilates Web Site as a certified MK Pilates Sprials instructor
- Able to buy clothes and supporting branded products.