MK Pilates Club Barre
What is MK Pilates Club BARRE
MK Pilates Club Barre Programme is a monthly license free group movement workout combining exercises inspired by Ballet and Pilates and Stretch Classes and repertoires.
The movements focus on alignment, conditioning and stretch. This program is for everybody and combines Pilates,
and Ballet moves to give you beautiful, sculpted, lean muscles – without the impact and injuries dancers
often have to endure. The other equally important aspect of Barre is the mental and physical focus it demands
while, at the same time, you are having a fun.
The Barre is used as a prop to balance while doing exercises that focus on alignment, conditioning and stretch. This program is for everybody and if you do not have access to a Barre then a stable chair is a very practical substitute.
For any teacher one of the challenges is to stay current and innovative at the same time for both your own and the
class participant’s enjoyment and benefits. As one of the hottest fitness trends right now this Barre programme
offers you the chance to have busy classes now and in the future as Barre has existed as long as Ballet and will
continue to achieve results for all ages and groups.
Each class programme we develop offers new music and choreographic combinations and movements to work with.
About MK Club Barre - Online Learning
With our distance learning programme you receive all the same materials as the Face to Face tutor lead training day course but you can work in your own time through the content and practice as much as you want or need to. If you then wish to be assessed, you simply follow the video assessment submission procedure. You will then receive feedback on your submission and when successful you will receive your certificate and have access to all other associated programmes at the qualified teacher discounted fee.
After purchasing distance learning you are always welcome to also buy a Face to Face training day where you of course will be able to direct questions to the tutor.
- Course Handbook and Workbook
- The Class Programme
- Breakdown of Combinations
- Safety and Effective Teaching Skills
- Certificate of Achievement *
* Certificate of Achievement. If you wish to receive this certificate, then there are two opportunities for assessment.
- (Face to Face) Evaluation on the day made by the tutor.
- (Distance Learning) Requires video submission which will incur an additional assessment fee.
Included Languages - English (Please contact us to talk about available translations)
You are not required to be a Pilates or Dance teacher to join this programme and teach Barre but if you are and not part of MK Pilates please supply us with your certificates. If you teach Barre already but not with MK Pilates again please send us your certificate.
Recommended but not limited too:
- Exercise to Music (E.T.M.) or equivalent.
- Dance Teacher Qualification or equivalent.
- Experience with the concept of teaching movement to music phrasing.
After you have joined your first programme.
Need to be assessed:
- If you need to be assessed please practice and learn the choreography.
- To complete your assessment you will need to upload a video of you teaching Barre either online or live with a small group.
- For more details please contact us for more information.
- You will be able to deliver the MK Pilates Barre Programme class anywhere online and face to face
- Have a training manual, and Class Programme specific to each class
- Able to purchase the class music
- You will be listed on the MK Pilates Web Site as a certified MK Pilates Barre instructor
- Able to buy clothes and supporting branded products.
You may buy any previous or new programme upon its release, receive the new Workbook, music and class programme video specific to the that programme.
With Club Barre the license free music is purchased separately. Barre 1-4 the license free music is already included.
Which Barre Programme is right for me?
I'm new to Barre
I’m already a Qualified Barre Instructor
Our Programme Types
Our Barre 1-4 programs come with everything you need including license free music.
Our Barre Club is a more cost-effective programme which changes each month and includes everything you need to teach a new classes but the music is purchased separately or you can use your own existing music. Each month is purchased separately with no recurring commitment required.
Face to Face
You can attend one of our face to face classes which includes access to one of our online programmes and the included content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Club Barre a Monthly Commitment / Subscription?
No, you do not need to commit to any recurring payments. Each month a new program is released and you may buy any previous or new programme upon its release.
Does Club Barre give me access to any previous or new programme?
No, each program needs to be purchased separately. If you miss a month then you can buy previous months separately.
Does the Barre Number / Version Matter?
No, you don’t need to do any of our Barre Programmes in any particular order. Each classes offers a new variation of choreography to give you ideas to keep your class content new.
Can I just buy the Music?
With our new Club Barre the music is purchased separately to make the programme more cost affordable and you are able to buy and use this at any time. (A link to buy the music is supplied one purchased)
I already have music can I just by the Choreography Notes?
Yes, without our new Club Barre you get the Choreography Notes and video without the music. Making it more cost effective.