MK Pilates Extend Programme
Extend is a license free, Pilates based, group class, with motivating music chosen specifically for each individual section. The program is for everybody incorporating choreography that is designed to focus on specific styles of both dynamic stretching and stability challenge.
The class is split into sections which focus on different goals. We start with a standing preparation section which incorporates the Extend spine corrector. Throughout the following tracks we then use the Extend to challenge, lengthen and support the body as we achieve our goals of moving the body in all directions.
Training (Distance Learning)
With our distance learning programme you receive all the same materials as the Face to Face tutor lead training day course but you can work in your own time through the content and practice as much as you want or need to. If you then wish to be assessed, you simply follow the video assessment submission procedure. You will then receive feedback on your submission and when successful you will receive your certificate and have access to all other associated programmes at the qualified teacher discounted fee.
After purchasing distance learning you are always welcome to also buy a Face to Face training day where you of course will be able to direct questions to the tutor. Click here to view our Face to Face - Workshop Dates
- The Class Programme and Music
- Course Handbook
- Certificate of Achievement *
- (Face to Face) Evaluation on the day made by the tutor.
- (Distance Learning) Requires video submission which will incur an additional assessment fee.
* Certificate of Achievement. If you wish to receive this certificate, then there are two opportunities for assessment.
You are required to be a Pilates teacher to attend this programme.
Recommended but not limited too:
- MK Pilates Matwork Diploma
- Matwork Qualification with External Training Provider
- Experience with the concept of teaching movement to music phrasing.
After you have purchased your first programme and you have been assessed you may buy any previous or new programme upon its release, receive the new Workbook, music and class programme video specific to the that programme.
- You will be able to deliver the MK Pilates Extend Programme class anywhere
- Have a training manual, a license free Music and Class Programme specific to each class
- Able to purchase any marketing materials
- You will be listed on the MK Pilates Web Site as a certified MK Pilates Extend instructor
- Able to buy clothes and supporting branded products.
Once you purchase the online Workshop you will get access to any video content with the option to select any of the soundtrack languages indicated.
Access to the relevant written support content, such as Handbooks or Manuals, will come in the language of your country when available, otherwise it will be provided in English as default.
If you wish access to the support content in more than one language then please contact us directly from this website.
Watch in English