Prerequisite: Working knowledge of modified and original Matwork repertoire via MK Pilates Stage 1 & 2 or equivalent experience.
We split the five easily available pieces of equipment into 3 separate one day (8 hours) courses as follows:
- Stability Ball
- Isotoner Ring and Resistance Band
- Hard Foam Roller and Small Ball
All three courses include:
- Student manual incorporating the relevant movements from the 34 original to allow appropriate application of the
pieces of equipment into group or one to one client sessions.
- Analysis of goals and safety considerations
- Interpretation of teaching considerations and skills required to incorporate the piece of equipment purposefully
- Interactive development of analytical skill for teaching considerations.
- Verbal communication and observation skill
- Muscular analysis of modified movements after incorporation of the piece of equipment
- Class programming