Normaly a 1 day (8 hour) course with written assessments credit of 2 hours.
Same as Pregnancy except for manual:
- Student manual incorporating:
- Detailed anatomy and physiology implication of seniors plus a definition of Seniors.
- Pilates movements for analysis and application of seniors anatomy and physiology knowledge
- Class programming and movement adaptation solutions.
- Discussion of marketing and further education requirements for specialisation.
- Workbook assessment via class programming for submission after the course.
- Letter of Attendance.
- Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion of workbook submission.